Frequently Asked Questions
- Saturday 9.30am - 5pm
- Sunday 9.30am - 4pm
- Free parking onsite in walking distance to the main event
- Disabled parking onsite
- Well behaved dogs are welcome to the festival but are not allowed in the food marquees or building
- Please do not leave your dogs in vehicles during the event
Free Shuttle Service
- Running between Snape Maltings and Aldeburgh this is a free service to and from the festival
Running from Aldeburgh half past the hour starting at 9.30am and collecting at Barclays Bank, Aldeburgh Church and The old Reads Brick works, Saxmudham Road.
Departing Snape Maltings on the hour with the final departure at 5pm on Saturday and 4pm on Sunday.
No shuttles will run between 1pm and 2pm
- The festival weekend takes place at Snape Maltings
- The two weeks of fringe events take place across Suffolk see the fringe events for further details